Children Services Caseworker
Madison County Job & Family Services is seeking highly motivated individuals to become casework professionals for our Children Services Unit.
· Receiving and investigating allegations of child or adult abuse or neglect;
· Maintaining a caseload of abuse/neglect cases;
· Preparing cases for judicial or administrative reviews;
· Providing court testimony;
· Preparing and maintaining forms and correspondence;
· Meeting deadlines;
· Ensuring compliance with state and federal mandates for children services.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field is required. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license with clear driving record, must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of children and families and be available if necessary to provide emergency services after hours in an on-call rotation with other social service workers.
Please send resume and cover letter to email Madison_cdjfs@jfs.ohio.gov. Competitive wage and excellent benefits package. Position open until filled.
For position details, please visit co.madison.oh.us/Notices/Employment.
Madison County JFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.