Social Service Worker - Family Finding and Rapid Safety Feedback Reviewer
Madison County Job & Family Services is seeking a Social Service Worker for their Children Services Unit.
· Locate safe, appropriate relative supports/potential placements for children entering foster care;
· Research and coalesce information from relatives/kin the child’s support system and family connections
· Conduct Family Finding search activities;
· Conducts Rapid Safety Feedback (ERSF) case reviews;
· Completes (ERSF) tool;
· Analyzes casework practice and provides documented findings;
· Participates in prompt in-person ERSF reviews;
· Ensuring compliance with state and federal mandates for children services;
· Performs on-call duties.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field is required. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license with clear driving record, must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of children and families and be available if necessary to provide emergency services after hours in an on-call rotation with other social service workers.
Please send resume and cover letter to email Madison_cdjfs@jfs.ohio.gov. Competitive wage and excellent benefits package. Position open until filled.
For position details, please visit co.madison.oh.us/Notices/Employment.
Madison County JFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.