Bridges Community Action Partnership seeks bids to construct an office area of approximately 5,000 square feet within existing building located 284 Lafayette St, London, OH 43140 per architect’s approved design plans and new flooring schedule. HVAC to be done by others, do not include in bid. Bid to be itemized as follows:
(1) WALLS: complete wall assembly from framing to finished paint including DW wrapped supports, installed and finished doors with hardware.
(2) BREAK ROOM: wall and base cabinets with sink including plumbing supply and drain lines. See sheet A1.1 drawing B as reference.
(3) ADA compliant restrooms retrofit including accessibility signage and mop sink complete
(4) REFLECTIVE CEILING PLAN: all ceiling work as shown on sheet A8.1 to include new lighting fixtures and relamping of existing on sheet E1.1
(5) ELECTRICAL: all electrical as designed.
(6) REAR EXIT: threshold/stoop and rear door work see sheet A1.0 drawing C and keyed note 3.
(7) FLOORING: per addendum schedule.
Bid should also include all permits and building fees. Bid package must also include Certificate of Ohio Workers’ Compensation insurance and Certificate of Liability insurance.
Guaranteed completion time will be weighed strongly as a factor in acceptance of successful bid
Design plans, without new flooring schedule, may be downloaded here or obtained from Sissy Wiseman at the Madison County Commissioner’s Office, 1 North Main St, London, OH 43140
For site visits, flooring schedule, and other questions please contact Bill Pinnick at 937-537-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridges CAP reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to conduct such investigations necessary to determine responsibility of the bidder.
Bids must be received by 3:00pm July 27, 2017 at the offices of:
Bridges CAP c/o Bill Pinnick
232 N Main St Suite G
Marysville, OH 43040.